Enjoy this delicious, slow-cooked, healthy chicken dish with your loved ones.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time3 hours 20 minutes
Total Time3 hours 30 minutes
Keyword: Low-Carb Slow Cooker, Budget-Friendly High Protein, Keto, Kid-Friendly
Servings: 4 people
- Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts 6-8 oz each
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- One teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, not ground
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cream cheese fat-free
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain, fat-free
- Except for the Greek yogurt and cream cheese, all ingredients should be placed in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Set aside the chicken in the slow cooker. Blend in the yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Cook the chicken on high for 15 more minutes.
- Serve hot
Calories: 291kcalSmartPoints (Freestyle: 5)
SmartPoints (Freestyle: 5)